Sims Urban Oasis
Latest Update: Prices are very attractive, with promotional units at fantastic discounts. The Promotional Unit Discounts is only upon prior registration here, for a viewing at our showflat.
Sims Urban Oasis is a new launch development located at Sims Drive. Developed by reputable developer Guocoland Limited, Sims Urban Oasis occupies a massive land size of 23,900 square metres, with 1,024 luxurious residential units, commerical shops, and a childcare center.
Sims Urban Oasis is conveniently located near Aljunied MRT, and have access to nearby amenities and 24hour eateries. With a large selection of unit types from 1 bedroom to 5 bedrooms, loft units and dual-key units, there are ideal homes for everyone here.
Sims Urban Oasis Location
- An exciting development presenting an urban oasis combining both excitement and convenience at the city edge as well as the peace and tranquillity of nature.
- Located at the corner of Sims Drive and Aljunied Road, an established neighbourhood having a full range of amenities.
- 5 min walk to Aljunied MRT, one station away from the Paya Lebar MRT Interchange.
- Walking distance to the future Mattar MRT station on the Downtown Line.
- Easily accessible via the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) & Nicoll Highway.
- 15 min drive to CBD and 18 min drive to Changi International Airport.
- Within the 1km vicinity of Geylang Methodist Primary and Secondary School.
- James Cook University will set up its new campus for 3,400 students at Sims Drive on February 2015, and they aim to expand enrolment to 7,500 in 3 to 5 years.
- Within a 10-min drive to several shopping and entertainment centres including the brand new Kallang Wave mall and upcoming Paya Lebar Square, as well as NEX, Singapore Expo and Suntec City.
- A food paradise with a confluence of food choices ranging from authentic local food stalls to famous restaurants.
- Strategically located in close proximity to growth clusters outlined by Singapore’s Government in the 2014 Master Plan such as the upcoming Paya Lebar sub-regional centre, Kallang Riverside and Wisma Geylang Serai, offering excellent investment opportunities.
- Relocation of the Paya Lebar airbase removes height restrictions and frees up land parcels to develop new and exciting plans and projects in the area in future.